Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sugar-free isn't the only kind of free I'm enjoying these days.

I love myself some art prints. We have them all over the house. I usually end up buying them off etsy but they can get a little pricey (especially when your current life goal is to fill up a gallery wall and pallet kitchen shelves).

Lately I've been searching for free art prints online. There are a lot of blogs out there that offer free art that you can download and get printed for dimes at your favorite office supply store.

Check out some of the dime pieces I got printed.




This might be my favorite, its from this site



So simple and sweet and cheesy




This one I'm going to take a permanent marker to. I'm going to change it to "If life gives you lemons make sugar-free lemonade"




No comments:

Post a Comment