Sunday, February 12, 2012

You big red bulls eye you

Target I'm impressed with you.

You sweet sweet big red bulls eye you.

I was continuing my constant search today for a bench/ottoman thingy for our living room and found some amazingness on Target.com.

Check out these beauties, I want them all. 

 
Desert Blue Storage Bench - Blue.Opens in a new window

Gerber Round Ottoman-Sungold.Opens in a new window

Storage Bench Upholstered in Fashion Fabrics - Henna.Opens in a new window
Storage Bench Upholstered in Fashion Fabrics - Chartreuse.Opens in a new window
Gerber Storage Bench - Red.Opens in a new window
Storage Bench Upholstered in Fashion Fabrics - Black.Opens in a new window

Not only did I find and fall in love with those hot thangs but I also think I found the ONE for our living room.

Baby angels, procede to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment