Sunday, November 13, 2011

I love pallet wood.

We finally finished our new over the sofa art! It's huge and just what we needed for the big empty wall the sofa is against.




The best part is that the project only costed us about $30. AJ got the pallets for free from his work and all we had to buy was the stencil, stain and some hanging thingys. If we would have bought some art around the same size at say Smeir 1 we probably wouldn't have been able to go out to dinner last night. Which we did and it was ahhmmazing. If you're ever in Roanoke go to METRO! Whenever I eat their sushi I have a Hallelujah moment.  No, I'm serious. The first time I ate their sushi I lifted both my hands in the air and said hallelujah. For real.

Back to my love........



I now want to make everything out of pallet wood.

Like this

wood pallet shelves
                      via Pinterest

and this mirror


pallet wood mirror
                    via Pinterest


oh and this.


Wood pallet headboard
                       via Pinterest


Now we're on to those curtains. Only 14 days left :) 



1 comment:

  1. i love metro!! seeing as how i'm from Roanoke, I ate there for school proms, homecomings, etc. Fantastic. Glad to see your project turned out so well!

    ReplyDelete