Friday, November 18, 2011

Break.

Guess what!?! I'm officially on Thanksgiving Break. Ahhhhhhhhh relief. This break is much needed and the best part is that it represents how stinkin close I am to the end of the semester and a long winter break.

Plans for Thanksgiving break:

-Homework. Even though I'm on a break I still have a couple of days worth of homework to do.

-Heading home to sweet Nokesville in the middle of the week.

-Enjoying 5 days straight with Aj. No work for him and no school for me will be wonderful.

-Being thankful.

-Getting a Christmas tree as soon as possible after Thanksgiving. I'm very respectful to each and ever holiday and give them each their time to shine. But as of 12am Thursday night/Friday morning Thanksgiving can eat it (pun intended).

-See the new Twilight movie. Team Renesmee!

No comments:

Post a Comment