Sunday, November 6, 2011

Am I a bad person?

I love Pinterest, I do I do I do.

But I also kinda hate it. Does it make me a bad person to want to keep the really good ideas to myself?Sometimes I don't want a bunch of other people to find out how to also make a dining table out of only a piece of wood, duct tape and a clothes hanger. You have to keep those really good ideas to yourself.

This makes me a selective pinner. I rate potential pins on a scale of 1-10 based on their greatness. Anything that scores an 8 or above is not getting pinned. These ideas go into a little thing called the Internet Explorer "Favorites Tab."

Am I really the only one who feels this way?

Here's one pin I will share.

brought to you by Pinterest

Now I bet he's the life of the party. Anyone is welcome to steal this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment