Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thoughts after 9pm on a hump day.

Studying is a pain in the booty. I don't care how old you get and how many years you've been doing it, it hurts the booty. In particular, this girl's booty. Why does it not get easier?

Only a week and a half till T-Break. That stands for Thanksgiving Break, it's what all the cool college kids I know are calling it now a days. Ha just kidding. I don't know any cool college kids.

Why do we buy cute aprons from Pier 1 but avoid wearing them cause we don't want to get them dirty and stained with food? Just me? I'm staring at one hanging in my kitchen. It's a year old. It looks brand new. It's too cute to cook in. Would it be inappropriate to wear it out in public with leggings and boots. We've all seen ladies girls wear leggings and boots with less.

I need a haircut so bad. So bad that I've been refusing to wear my hair down for about 2 weeks. I've been avoiding getting my haircut because I just know who to trust with scissors in Christiansburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment