Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What's better than shelves? Pallet wood shelves.


The shelves I posted about wanting to diy here are finished and hanging in their new kitchen home.






This was the easiest diy project ever. It literally only took about 15 minutes to actually make the shelves. I originally wanted 3 of these lovers for the wall but I underestimated their actual size. Only 2 would fit. Oh well. I love love them.  Especially how worn and used they look.





I've just thrown some random stuff we had around the house onto the shelves for right now to give an idea of what I eventually would like them to look like. Nothing on the shelves in theses pictures will be staying there.

But I'm thinking maybe.........



5x7 Daily Bread Print Red


NEW Small Print /// EGG BEATER



here





would all be good looking up there.


No comments:

Post a Comment