Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thoughts at 1:20pm on a Tuesday before Christmas.

-Right now I'm on Christmas break. My mind is an empty space. I'm avoiding using it.  

Picture tumbleweeds rolling and bouncing in the wind like in an old western movie

ok. stop.

Now picture this..........

snowman shaped tumbleweeds. Mmmhmm

That's what the tumbleweeds in my mind look like, snowmen. and I like it.

Pinned Image
via Pinterest



-While sitting at a traffic light yesterday, an old man on a bicycle saw that the driver in the car in front of me was smoking. So of course he waved the driver man down and went over to his window and asked him for some cigs. The driver gave him 3 cigarettes. I spied Christmas spirit!


-I finally got my haircut. I'm currently experiencing the 5 stages a girl feels after a haircut:

*Stage 1*
Takes place at the salon and while driving home from the salon
 "I feel so much lighter now. and my hair smells so good. I wonder what shampoo the stylist used? I love getting my hair cut, that was so relaxing. I need to get my hair cut more often."

*Stage 2*
Home Enjoyment
"I can do so much with this new style. I can't wait to see how it looks straigthened and in a ponytail. My man is going to love it. It just looks so healthy."
Mess mess play play with your hair in the mirror

*Stage 3*
Post first shower
"Yuck. Eww. What is this part. I told her I didn't want that much length taken off. Was the hair stylist using both eyes when she did this. I'm never going to her again. Tabatha needs to take over that salon"

*Stage 4*
Annoyance-The current stage I'm in
"I can't do anything with it! Staaayy hair, stay."
 hairspray hairspray hairspray

*Stage 5*
Acceptance 
Talking to friends "Yeah, I like it too, I.. I really needed a haircut, you know something new. It's a good change. The stylist that cut it is really great, let me give you her card. You should check her out" 


Just me????


-Our real Christmas tree is spewing spiders. True story. I'm pissed. and constantly cleaning. Want more details? Well, there's something wrong with the spiders. Like they don't have all their legs so they can't really move and go anywhere. They get stuck and die right by the tree. It's a Christmas blessing for me that they die right at the Christmas tree and don't go all over the house. There's actually a Christmas legend about spiders in Christmas trees. I know, I never heard of it either till I googled "spiders in Christmas trees." Why did I google "spiders in Christmas trees?" Cause I'm on Christmas break and can. If you are chomping at the bit to hear the legend it's right here for ya.


-Second Christmas married!!!


-I'm excitedly waiting to go home to Nokesville for Christmas. Can't wait to see my niecey poo on Sunday!

Norah lives here

No comments:

Post a Comment