Saturday, December 3, 2011

Gallery Love

My love for pallet wood is known but you may not know that I also have a love affair with gallery walls. They are the best. We have one in our living room and it just brings a smile to my face.








To me, a gallery wall is never complete. We are constantly adding new items to display and expanding it. But our current one was designed based on the wall in our old apartment living room and doesn't have enough impact for me. So my goal over the next few months is to expand our gallery wall to something like this.





That's what I'm talking about! I want people to walk in our front door and be smacked in the face with the gallery wall.

BAM.

That may look like a lot frames to add in a few months but its do able because picture frames are crazy cheap during the holidays!

Example A- I went to Micheal's the day after Thanksgiving (I didn't even leave the house till 9am) and scored 7 picture frames (6 white ones for the gallery wall) for around $45. That $45 includes a 11x17 frame and a 14x18 frame. I know, so good!




Guess where I'll be the day after Christmas?



No comments:

Post a Comment