Thursday, January 5, 2012

My first born will be named Mason Ball


Look at one of my favorite Chirstmas gifts from Aj!




He bought me this amazing, big, mason jar screenprint from this etsy shop. I love it! It's looking pretty adorable right now in our kitchen.




Why are mason jars so amazing!?

I know, I know they are!

They make me so happy. and I'm not the only one who feels this way......


Submitted by @mylifeasprose
here if you really want to know..


Hey thanks Ryan Gosling, you actually brought up my next point. Mason jars are so versatile. The reason must people want and love mason jars is for every reason besides what they were made to be. They were made for canning vegtables people (That's actually just what I'm guessing they were made for, I'm not really sure). Not to spray paint them gold and hang them from a tree. But it's now what we do with them and I fully support it. Do it girl!! Make random things out of mason jars!!! I want to do it too.

Here's some mason jar amazingness.

For your pleasure.

You're welcome.


Pinned Image

My dream is to make a light like this for over our  big old, rustic farm wood dining table, which sits on a bold colored rug. Dream big people dream big.


Pinned Image

Umm I want to go to their wedding! It's probally going to be a very rustic and southern affair. I bet there will be sweet tea there.

Pinned Image

This is just great. Simple and sleek. I want to grow me one of those.

Pinned Image
This isn't a mason jar but it looks like one. I can't handle how adorable that would be at a vintagey, romantic bridal shower.


Pinned Image

You sir would look great on my pallet wood shelves.


Mason Jar

and of course this crowd favorite. A drinking glass.


*All these images (except the ones of my Christmas present) are via pinterest, cause pinterest makes you lazy by not making you surf the internet for other pictures*

2 comments:

  1. I looove Mason jars!I was at a wedding that had mason jars for each person with their name tied to it and it was their wedding favor. SO CUTE. I took five home with me. I wish I had taken 12. We use them as our trendy drinking glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love that you took five of them home. You're a smart girl! That's a really adorable idea for wedding favors!

    ReplyDelete