Wednesday, January 4, 2012

*cough cough* "I'm sick" "Booo you whore"

If you know where the title of this post is from then we should be best friends. Just saying.


Happy New Year!

Yes, I know I'm 4 days late but Aj and I were both sick this weekend and today is the first day I'm feeling decent. Being sick while your significant other is also sick is no fun. You both just find separate soft horizontal places to lay and not much else happens other than some random moans, snot, and going and checking on the other person every couple of hours to make sure they are still breathing. Love, true love. Other than that not much interaction happened.

Our New Year's Eve was crazy, cool and sexy. Two words, Vicks Humidifier. Aj spent the whole day on the couch and I left the house once for about 10 minutes to get medicine and orange Gatorade. Oh and then we were in bed by 10:30pm.

Since then I have not left the house. Not once in three days. I've felt so lightheaded and achy and like I'm just float float floatin around. Aj told me last night that I had to leave the house today. I told him that if I leave the house I will spend money. He said I had to leave anyway. So, I'm going to go to Jo Ann Fabrics. That's my big outing for the day. Why Jo Ann Fabrics you may ask? Cause Santa bought me a new sewing machine for Christmas!!! and I need to show that machine who's in charge.

So I'm off with coupons and tissues in hand.......

1 comment:

  1. don't do what I did...
    I as well got a brand new sewing machine for christmas and left the house only to go to jo-ann fabrics because winter break has ruined my understanding of productivity. anyway. I picked a white fabric (that I thought was on sale.. still unsure) said, "i'll take 2 yards please" then when I made it to check out my total was $42. I was sick. I could by a dress for less than $42. Enter with caution! love you. :) Mrs. Claxton

    ReplyDelete