Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Announcement

*Announcement*

I'm proud to say that if/when you google ant bed, you can find this blog.

and I thought getting into graduate school was an accomplishment.



Say Courtney. Say what?

What is going on around the Coppage home? 

Well I'm sad to say that my winter break officially ended today.  You'd of thought that while I was on break I would have blogged more but nope you're wrong. The opposite happened. Hopefully being back on schedule with school will help me to kick the slackin.

A special anniversary is happening this week between this girl and her cute husband. Thursday marks us being together for 9 years. 9 years. It seems longer. Like really. In a good/great/amazing way. The older we get and the longer we have been together it becomes harder and harder for me to remember a time when we weren't Aj and Courtney. I really like being Aj and Courtney.

Hmm what else is going on......

You should see the amount of white picture frames piling up around here. It's a beautiful thing. White picture frames are a beautiful thing.

I literally just thought of something. What starts with C and ends with Y?

Courtney and crazy.

Ha. Aj's going to like that one.

Anywho.....

We had this for dinner last night. You should have it too. It was one of those hallelujah foods. and it takes a lot for me (self-proclaimed and almost official Queen of Boring Palates not to be confused with my other title self-proclaimed and almost official Queen of Pallets) to say a meal is amazing especially when it doesn't only consist of bread, cheese, noodles or sugar.

Eat it.





No comments:

Post a Comment