Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Is that normal?

Is it normal that I have this burning desire to get type 1 diabetes pun t-shirts made and wear them around?

In my mind this is the best idea ever. It sounds like a blast!

This idea entered my mind the other night through a pin on pinterst (as many great ideas do).

I saw and repinned this pin.

Pinned Image



This pin was the funniest thing in the world to me at that moment. "So so funny!" I thought. I couldn't wait for Aj to get home so I could share this saying with him. I thought "He is going to roll over in laughter." and yes he did also get a good chuckle out of it like a good type 3 diabetes husband should.

So I'm not going to explain to you why this is the best type 1 joke ever if you don't get it. If you don't get it you don't get it, if you get it you get it. Because you know, they always say that if you have to explain a joke to someone then it's not funny anymore.

I want this on a t-shirt, minus the wolf. I don't get the wolf part.

I would wear it around very proudly. and giggle as people asked what it meant.

The best part about type 1 diabetes for me is finding ways to make it funny and laugh about it. Diabetes isn't fun, but laughing is always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment