Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This post unknowingly turned into a type of poem.

Haven't blogged in over a week.

Life is really busy right now.

Not the good kind of busy

The stressed, overworked, tired, and a bit overwhelmed type of busy.

I told Aj last night that I was an inch away from my breaking point.

Breaking point = sitting in a corner in fetal position mumbling craziness while making animal shapes with my hands.

If I do reach that breaking point I'll make sure Aj takes pictures and posts them.

You're welcome.


Three weeks till the end of the semester.

(Praise hands)

Then May semester classes start.

(Take down praise hands)

Aj's Birthday is Friday.

(Shake party hands)

Research paper due on Tuesday.

(Take down party hands)

Future Mrs. Murray's bridal shower in a week and a half.

(Pump up happy hands)

Finals are soon after.

(Umpump happy hands)

Whiplash.



*I think I just wrote a poem called Whiplash unintentionally*



No comments:

Post a Comment