Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ch ch ch changes.......

Well aren't I Miss Perky Pants. I left things on a high note back in January and just really left them. Not purposefully but it just kinda happened. Life happened. More time consumingly grad school happened. The spring semester started and I lost track of it and all the sudden it's the stinking end of April. (Happy Birthday Eric!).

Cue this song........yeah the Shrek version.......



Pretty much everything is about to change!

1. I graduate with my masters in Speech-Language Pathology in less than 2.5 weeks. Yeah I know, exciting stuff. Who's more excited than me!? Well, I'll tell you, my husband is. Bless his heart, he's worked as hard as I have the past almost 2 years for this. He deserves to wear a big, ugly gown and walk across a stage as much as I do you.

2. We are moving! To Culpeper Virginia. I don't really have much to say about Culpeper yet. We shall see how that goes. We are renting a townhouse there and move in the middle of May. Ch ch ch changes......

3. AJ starts a new job in Culpeper. Yeah, he doesn't want to commute 3 hours from Culpeper to Roanoke everyday so he had to get a new job.

4. Girlfriend needs to get a job. I am very much looking forward to transitioning from student to working professional.

What else is new?

Really not much. AJ's still awesome, I still have an obsession with colors and patterns, as well as pallet wood, type 1 diabetes still sucks and I still have the tendency to talk about it in inappropriately high amounts of detail.

Same ol' same ol'.

High five. Let's keep this up.



No comments:

Post a Comment