Thursday, May 3, 2012

and now I breath.

Today marked the completion of my first year of grad school!!

It also marked the completion of a really tough spring semester. and when I say tough, I mean tough. Not only were the classes crazy intense but the diagnosis of a chronic autoimmune disease two weeks into the beginning of the semester amped the stress level up by about 1,573 notches. But I did it. I completed the semester. and I did it well.

Highlights of the semester:
-Feeling healthy again
-Constantly seeing and feeling how amazing and supportive of a husband I have who dropped everything to move to southwest Virginia in order for me to go to graduate school. Whatta man whatta man whatta mighty good man.
-Grabbing that figurative diabetes bull by the horns and throwing him around a bit to show him who's in charge
-The figurative diabetes bull grabbing me by the ears and throwing me around a bit to show me who's in charge but this sometimes, sometimes results in me learning something new about myself
-Continuing to love the profession I'm studying and preparing really hard for
-Learning new ways to trust in God and His plan for this crazy, fun life

I have 10 days off till I start 2 months of summer classes.

and for those 10 days I will be home just breathing and being happily content.........

and doing some diy projects.

and planting flower beds.

I may post about them but I might be too busy breathing.



No comments:

Post a Comment