Friday, March 16, 2012

The UPS man came today. This resulted in me throwing up in my mouth a little.

Lalalalalalalalalaaaaaa!!!

The ottoman I order a month ago (Really target? You make a girl work for it (work for it=checking order status obsessively )) finally arrived. and I love it. I was so excited for this stupid thing that I got butterflies in my stomach when I saw the UPS man out front. and now I can't stop giving it love looks from across the room. Problems much Courtney? Um duh.

When I ordered it, I was a little worried that it wouldn't be large enough but the size is on point.






Grey chevron goodness.




A little Real Housewives OC is good to mush up your mind after a long week.



Eventually, I hope it kinda but not really looks like this. I think rustic burlap pillows mixed with bright patterned pillows, oh yeah.




Can you believe I blogged about something that isn't diabetes related?

No comments:

Post a Comment